#4 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

I am no doubt a master procrastinator.

Just like Tim urban, the "Instant gratification monkey" always gets control of my brain.

When there's homework or presentation on my schedule, the monkey always obstructs me from getting my work done until the deadline approaches.

It is until the panic monster woke up and I'd realize the situation I am facing, noticing I am in the dark playground.

After the rages of the panic monster, I'd take up a proper attitude.

I'd jump out of my bed, put my mobile phone away, cut the music, and concentrate on things that matter.

And if I'm running out of time, I would stay up late to catch up on my work.

Although being a procrastinator isn't good, sometimes I enjoy it. On top of that, it also increases my stress resistance.

留言

熱門文章